It’s hard to know what to do with bedding when your bed doubles as a couch. Typical solutions include folding up the bedding and stashing it in a drawer or chest. But that’s not exactly practical in a very tiny space. That’s why we decided to use stuffable pillowcases for our bedding!
It’s the perfect solution for any bed that needs to disappear in the morning!
- It’s ideal for tiny homes, boats and RVs.
- You can even use them in tents for easy camping clean-up.
- Large throw pillows are always handy to have around. Why not let your bedding turn into fun and flexible furnishing?
- Stuffing the pillowcases is so easy that even my kids will do it. (And that’s saying something!)
- It’s the perfect way to store unused bedding.