By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Berries & Barnacles’ web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Berries & Barnacles at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Berries & Barnacles web site are provided “as is”. Berries & Barnacles makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Berries & Barnacles does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Berries & Barnacles or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Berries & Barnacles’ Internet site, even if Berries & Barnacles or a Berries & Barnacles authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Berries & Barnacles’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Berries & Barnacles does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Berries & Barnacles may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Berries & Barnacles does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Berries & Barnacles has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Berries & Barnacles of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Berries & Barnacles’ website shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Website.
- We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Site by leaving a comment.
- We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
Different ways we collect information are detailed below. We reserve the right to change this list in our sole discretion.
1. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
3. PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES
6. HOW TO CONTACT US